Tuesday, May 4, 2010

★ 10 dirtiest chat-up lines! ★

1. I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day.

2. (Lick finger and wipe on her shirt) Let's get you out of these wet clothes.

3. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.

4. You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions?

5. F**k me if I'm wrong, but is your name Nigel?

6. Wanna come over for some pizza and sex? No? Why? Don't you like pizza?

7. (Look down at your crotch) Well It's not just going to suck itself.

8. My magical watch says you aren't wearing any underwear! (I am.) It must be an hour fast.

9. You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

10. I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?

2 comments:

  1. whats the difference between a boner and a ferrari?
    i dont have a ferrari

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the difference between a sheep and a ram?
    i cant sheep my cock into you

    ReplyDelete