Monday, May 3, 2010

10 Things Adults do Not Tell Their Kids! (18+ only)

1. It's not actually the birds and the bees that got you here, its that we had sex.. look it up if you don't know what it is!

2. You don't actually need good grades in middle school.. its only high school that matters. You don't have to try so hard.

3. No I do not have a sex toy under my bed.

4. I really think your friend is hot.. I would nail her!

5. I fear that my job as a Catholic camp counselor will interfere to much with my sex life, drug dealings, and bad habits.

6. Yeah believe it or not I would smack you right now if I wouldn't go to jail.

7. You are a homosexual!! Fuck, I wish you weren't my kid!!!

8. My husband thought I was asleep and I could hear him having sex with my best friend, it was soo hot!

9. Yeah those are my condoms.. how do you think they got there!?!?

10. All those nights where it took over 2 hours for a "dinner" out with mom... We actually rented a hotel room and got it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment